Risk to Gain Driven Model
In Quant Trading everything is based on precision. In other word every configuration and it’s changes impacts Risk and or Returns. Metigating Risk vs. Gains could be managed by some of the components mentioned below:
- Hedge between Sectors and focus only on Blue Chip stocks to Trade.
- By controlled investment per stock. This metigates Risk to a large extent.
- By hedging daily between Long and Short depending on market’s volatility.
- Enter into investment after measuring Market and Individual Stocks performance. Me measure every 60-Seconds using our Order Execution Engine.
- Use Artificial Intelligence to Milk out Profits. Where emotions do not play any role.
- Ensure money never sits idle. A new investment happen if all conditions provided in configuration satisfy.
If all mentioned above are configured with a strategy would lead to targeted expectation. ROI depends on many factors which can be (i) Investment Amount (ii) Portfolio Risk (iii) Fund and Cash Utilization (iv) Trade execution strategy (v) List and Number of Stocks to Trade to look for Opportunities ( Research Based or Static List) (vi) Intelligence to exit from Trade without emotions.
PLEASE NOTE : The Returns one makes would not include Our Fixed Fees + Short Term Capital Gain Tax. The net to be compared with bank interest on Saving or Checking to justify this Quant Trading effort. But no Time and Skill required other that 2-Minute to log in to the Order Engine to be also accounted for as an element of cost which one would save. Investor can continue daily routine and grow their money at the same time.
Please click the link below and download the word document which has 8-9 question to be answered for us to get you a high level estimate of Return one can expect with investment preference, your strategy which will drive the configuration. Please don’t forget to give us your name and contact information on the header of the document and save the document with your name. Email to email@example.com. Our comment after we review will be on Page 4 of the same document. We will email back our response within 48 hours.